Acquisition/Divestiture Inventory & Discovery
A Proactive Approach to Better Communications
Whether you’re setting up a base of communications in a brand new region or expanding and upgrading an already established one, having a plan in place is paramount to your success. You need a trusted partner; one that not only understands the unique needs of your business, but also the complex regulations and equipment requirements of developing or upgrading an effective communications network.
At Techneaux, our Industrial System Communications division works with the goals and success of your business in mind. Leveraging our years of experience and industry knowledge, we’ll take inventory of your current operations and verify the capabilities of your current equipment’s effectiveness. From there, we’ll offer a recommendation on if an upgrade or expansion is necessary to help your network keep up with your business’s growth.
Our services include:
- Understanding how the Host network connects to the field (LAN, to WAN, to FAN)
- Verifying current performance from the host system to field network take-out points
- Recording latency and reliability
- Recording equipment attributes: legacy, firmware levels, manufacturer/model, interface resources and maintenance history
- Taking photo inventory of critical field facilities, such as master radio stations and communications cabinets
- Verifying coordinates for future designs or validation of radio link budgets
A good plan goes a long way. Contact us today for more information on Techneaux’s acquisition/divestiture inventory and discovery services.